- This is a general listing of
our main menu options as well as links to other
- resources and information contained
within the site.
- Who we are and how you can
- Includes a link to a directory
of researchers at Cornell University working with fungi and traditionally
- Background information on the
- A gateway to the three databases
housed within the CCFB.
- Explains the types of information
contained in our biodiversity project specimen pages.
- Provides information on how
to search our site.
- Press related to Cornell fungal
- Contains topographic, vegetation,
soil, and collection sector
- maps of the Lindsay-Parsons
- Not yet available-- this page
will include media recipes,
- useful techniques, and other
information related to
- culturing and maintaining fungi.
- Current courses at Cornell
related to fungal biology.
- We intend to provide a page
for teachers seeking
- instructional materials/information
- We will provide a handful of
useful outside links.