- SECTOR 25
- ELEVATION: 940 ft. -1010 ft.
- APPROXIMATE GEOGRAPHIC CENTER:
Latitude: 42° 18' 37"
Longitude: -76° 31' 14"
- SOIL TYPES:
Howard gravelly loam, 5-15% simple slopes. Deep, well-drained
, some areas with slight to moderate erosion. Slope increases
possibility of runoff, moderate ability to store water.
Howard and Palmyra soils, 25-35% slopes. Well drained, good to
fair moisture-holding capacity, rapid runoff, erosion a constant
Freshwater marsh. Permanently saturated to the surface, man-made
- VEGETATIVE COVER:
- Mixed hardwoods with Lonicera sp..
- Old fields with shrubs. Lonicera
spp., Cornus amomum, Cornus racemosum, Solidago spp..
- Hardwood woodland plants, herbaceous
upland plants, coniferous woodland plants, grasses, legumes.
- Meadows dominated by Solidago spp..
- Old agricultural land with herbaceous
and woody plants.
25 - SPECIES LIST
- [ HOME
] [ CONTACT INFO
] [ABOUT THE CCFB] [ BIODIVERSITY
[ SEARCH SITE
] [ K-12
RESOURCES ] [ OTHER